Are you getting prepared for the Winter season and are looking for a twin tip, all Mountain freestyling Snowboard for your child. Our Decathlon Dreamscape Endzone, Beginner, Twin Tip, 105 cm, Freestyle, All Mountain Snowboard, Kid’s, Yellow is perfect for your Childs first or a newer Snowboard. For children 3’9″ to 4’3″ in height, our team of engineers understand how quickly children grow and eliminates the need to buy new equipment every year. Our Kids Snowboards to be used for multiple years due to 2 x 6 inserts for different stance positions. The flat camber with twin tips (nose and tail) reduces edge errors so that you are able to negotiate flat sections smoothly. All of our Snowboards are pre waxed. For Snowboard bindings we highly recommend going to a professional shop.
Decathlon Dreamscape Endzone, Beginner, Twin Tip, 105 cm, Freestyle, All Mountain Snowboard, Kid’s, Yellow
Easy to handle
- Twin Tip (symmetric) shape to move in both directions.
- Small bend radius providing good grip on slopes.
- 50% Track / 30% Off-piste / 20% Park,
- These boards are also the most versatile because they also go very well on the track and at the edges of the track.
- Width front 9.6″
- Center 8.5″
- Rear 9.6″
- Radius 16′
- Effective edge 29.2″
- Nb inserts: 2 x 6 (2 possible positions per binding/40 mm between each)
- Recommended stance: 13.8″
- Weight: 3.1lbs
- Wedze boards are supplied already waxed.
The board grows with your child
- Children grow approximately 2.5″ per year. The ideal is to keep your board for at least 2 years and then pass it to any younger siblings.
- We put 2 x 6 inserts for the screws of the snowboard bindings, that is to say that for each binding there are 2 possible positions.
- Screwing the bindings: In year 1, on the 4 inserts closest to the center of the board.
- In year 2, on the 4 inserts furthest from the center of the board.